Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dream Lover 2000



I have been waiting for this product to come out for 2 years.  Following their blog and watching how they were going to design it was tormenting.  It finally came out this year with a price tag of $2,000.00.  I waited for about 6 months and they brought the price down to $1,400.00.  The price did seem a little un-reasonable, but I took into consideration that this is still a startup company and the makers really put a lot of technical thought into making this work.  Even though the price is ridiculous I considered it a donation.
For those of you that don’t know that the Dream Lover is check out their sight or do a search on Dream Lover 2000.  In short it is an attachment for the CB-6000 and other compatible chastity devices.  It is mounts onto the chastity device and electrodes go inside the cage.  There is computer software to control the device and a remote. 
My first impression of the device was fear.  I have always hated getting shocked, and figured this would be   perfect for the ultimate chastity control.  It’s a little tricky to put together and it takes a little bit of tweaking to get everything situated.  So once everything was locked up I held the remote in my hand and pushed the low voltage button. 
It beeped and “Holy Fucking Shit” my cock and balls get a jolt of electricity and my body crunches forward.  I started laughing from the un-expectedness and the intensity of the LOW shock.  I tried to bring myself to push the button again, but I just couldn’t do it. 
I am currently seeking an online key holder through their website.  Apparently a key holder can shock the wearer through their website as long as the wearer is within rage of the USB device that it comes with.  I’m still looking into this to see how it works.  I’ll post more about this product as I explore it more.

PHOTOS COMING SOON

4 comments:

  1. I'm an experienced KH in the UK and keeping another boy remotely sounds very interesting. Maybe you'd like to chat a little to see if I fit the bill. I already have the dreamlover 2000 loaded on my PC. Wanna take it for a spin?

    Email or MSN mason_brooks@hotmail.com

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo HOT! I am REALLY looking forward to buying one ... but need someone to use it ... sounds like it's too shocking for self-locked boiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good. I've been keeping my teenage son in one of these for a while. Sure its a little extreme but hes a tough kid and its great for controlling his behavior.

    sarac384@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete