Friday, November 16, 2012

So what is happening?

UPDATE ON THE NEW DEVICE:
I was hoping by this time I would have the new chastity device, and I'm sad to say that it still hasn't arrived.  I was going for a long hall on self locking but it failed hard when I found out that this new male chastity device was going to longer than expected.  I was so pumped and then slowly I got board.  There was nothing keeping me locked but myself, and after 2 weeks I caved in.  I had no date set on a calendar for when I'm going to receive the new device and the fact that I didn't really have a goal it kind of shut me down and I lot interest in staying chastit.  So I took another break from the whole chastity thing for a month.

The guy that is making the device is making these things out of pocket and trying to get them out asap.  I'm not sure where I am on the list, but I'm hoping its soon.  The tester forum that was made for the testers is slowly growing quiet from people losing interest and losing hope of even receiving the device.  It's very disheartening, but I'm still waiting, and still interested to use this new device.
- -- -------


No comments:

Post a Comment