Thursday, September 1, 2011

Orgasim Denial Memories

An amazing physiological affect of male chastity is the way human brains remembers the moment while in chastity.  I haven’t read anything else on the internet about other guys having this experience, but it happens to me every time.   If it has happened to you or you have achieved this state of mind before please let me know, I would love to post your experience on my blog for others to read.

When my boyfriend teases me to the point of orgasm, but never lets me achieve an orgasm it turns me on so much.  Once our session is done, and he feels that I have been teased enough, he puts back on the chastity device and I continue the week, or month without orgasm.  During that time I constantly have flashes of what had happened to me.  The memories of the sessions, and the teasing stay with me as a fresh memory that is constantly there in the back of my mind.  When I use to orgasm everyday or ever other day, I would always forget the sex act after orgasm and the memory would just fade away over time.  Now with orgasm denial, I can always remember in extreme detail of every kiss, every touch and every stroke of my cock.  

The memory of the temporary pleasures stays with me until another orgasm denial session starts.  Then the most recent memory replaces the old one.  These memories are strong, enjoying thinking about and sexy.  I never had these echo memories drive me crazy or anything.  It’s just that they are the most detailed memories I have ever encountered in my mind that are pleasurable.  So when my boyfriend teases me and denies me orgasm he knows that I somehow hold on to the memories of the moment, and he tries to make them as memorable as possible.  

When it comes to getting my boyfriend off locked in chastity, the memories come and go as any other memory.  There is no lingering of the memory, or extraordinary detail.  It’s only when my boyfriend gives me all the attention, ties me up, teases me, or removes my chastity device and brings me to the brink of orgasm.  That moment of almost ejaculating somehow engraves that memory and moment in so much detail, it’s almost hard to explain.  The pure frustration, of not being able to ejaculate, having no control just brings the mind to this un-explainable experience of mind and body realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment