Monday, September 12, 2011

Floating Ideas

Some ideas we have been having for more fun with chastity is to take it to a whole new level.

Burning Love Candle:
We were thinking about taking the keys and putting them in a candle.  We would heat up the keys and stick them into the bottom of a brand new candle.  The keys would stay until they are relieved by the flame.  Now for another rule about the candle...  The candle can only be lit when we are having sex, or sexually messing around.  The longer I let him fuck me the longer the candle burns, the closer I am to being released and able to cum.  Just seeing that candle being lit turns me on. 

Kali’s Teeth Chastity Device:
Today we ordered a new chastity device called Kali's Teeth.  I'm a little frightened because this device is 100% secure.  My Master wanted a more secure device than my custom stainless steel device, he bought me in the past.  It's hard for me to pull out of but it can be done.  My Master is thinking that if he gets the Kali's teeth device for me then he can solve the problem of my erections, his slave masturbating, and desire to become sexually aroused even in chastity.

This device is a bracelet that goes around the shaft of your penis and it has spikes on the inside of it.  Once on  it shouldn't hurt, but once you become aroused the spikes dig into your penis causing you to be in pain.  The pain distracts and teaches the slave not to become aroused unless the Master tells the slave they can become aroused.  It's fool proof and from things I have red online imposable to masturbate in.  I have never masturbated with out my Master's permission ever since we started playing M vs s relationship.

Update:
Today is day 12, I'm in my custom stainless steel chastity device for my second day.  It's a lot more comfortable than my plastic one, but it gives me less room to grow when I get hard.  The cage is only an inch in diameter and my penis is larger than an inch so when i start to get an erection it doesn't grow in length or girth.  My Master likes that it keeps my penis small and unable to extend.  It just swells up, turns a little purple and then goes away.  In this device I have more random erection flashes than in my plastic device.  Maybe because it puts more pressure on my penis than the plastic.  As of yet, i haven't had any discomfort unless I try and get hard, then it kind of feels funny. I have been having so much fun being locked up in chastity for these past 12 days.  I'm thinking that my Master might play with me this weekend, yet sadly it's only Monday.  I'll keep you posted on my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment