Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chastity Candle

The idea of putting the keys into a candle happened today.  After all the testing and giveing me a few days in my Kali's Teeth chastity device my Master had determined to put one key inside a new full candle and hide the other for emergencies.  He heated up the key with a candle, turned the chastity candle upside down and put the hot key in the bottom.  It turned me on when I saw that key disapear into the wax.  I knew that it was going to be a long time before I achieve an orgasim again.

The candle idea was one of the best parts of being dominated by my Master.  He liked the idea of being able to light it when ever he wanted and blowing it out when ever he wanted.  Teasing my mind with the hopes of seeing that key to my chastity device so I could achieve an orgasm.  Another psychological affect of having my release not only be controlled by my Master, but the fact that my release would be an un-knowable date sometime in the future.  My Master could determine the  when the candle gets lower, but for now it's an un-known.  The feeling of not truly knowing when my release it coming makes me feel hopelessly dominated.  I feel as if my penis is no longer my own.  It's just a product of my Master's entertainment and enjoyment.

When I look at the candle and it's not burning it kills me inside.  I still long for that feeling of having an orgasm and can only dream of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment