Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mind Set

I have been in this Kail's Teeth Chastity Device for about a week now and haven't cum in 28 days.   I have noticed some  psychological affects of becoming chaste.  I have had to re-program my brain in ways to keep myself from having sexual thoughts.  Every time I would have some kind of sexual thought I would get hard and the pain from the chastity device would stop my thoughts.  I now feel that only after wearing the device for a week I have more control over my sexual thoughts.

With other chastity devices that don't work with the mind like the **-6000 or  silicon Euro chastity device I become a slave that longs to be released from chastity.  I become a sex puppy that is constantly longing for a touch, kiss, or fuck.  With the Kail's Teeth I'm on a totally different level.  I fear my Master trying to make me hard, I avoid sexual thoughts, or pursue to please my Master.  I never let myself beg for some kind of sexual expression.  Now it is fully 100% my Master's choice whether I'm going to get hard, be in pain, or get fucked.  I don't necessarily dread these things, but I understand that I have to give my Master these things in order to please him. 

I have accepted my fate as being a slave.  I no longer desire to have an orgasm like I had before.  At day 28 of chastity I feel 100% faith full to my Master and surrendered complete control in my mind.  I fear having an orgasm now.  I forgot what it had felt like to have an orgasm and I no longer desire one.  I just have a longing desire to make my Master happy, even if it causes me pain.  I'm hoping that soon I will be able to please my Master and not even get hard.  Once I can achieve this state of mind, my Master wants to tie me up and play with me, and not have me get hard.  This is his ultimate goal for me to achieve this higher state of mind.  To have enough control over my sexual desires so much that I can beat any external pleasures without any pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment