Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kali's Teeth

I finally received my purchase of Kali's Teeth from the Stock Room.  The device was nothing more than a sex toy.  I could wear it when I was hard but once I was soft it fell right off.  Master thought that it was the biggest waste of money on a Chastity device.  The idea and concept was there but he wanted something a little more reasonable for 24/7 wear.  This product was too heavy, bulky.  It looked cool, had the feeling and did what it should do, it was just not meant for 24/7 wear.

After searching chastity blog and forums on the net I kept reading about how they use to make a true Kali's Teeth that was meant for 24/7 wear.  It was light weight, and one of the ultimate anti-masturbation devices on the market.  Forum after forum I found pictures of this amazing chastity device that was no longer in production.  It broke my heart and my Master's.

My Master wanted this device for me and gave me the task of finding someone to buy the original Kali's Teeth from.  After two days of searching the internet I finally found a site Male Chastity Now that not only produced them, but accessories to go with the chastity device to make it more secure.  
The search engines I was using never really brought up the site, I actually ended up finding the site in a male chastity forum.

I showed my Master that I had completed my task and ordered the device right away.  The producer of this product was extremely friendly and knowledgeable of the product.  It arrived in two business days via USPS.  Once we received the Original Kali's Teeth Male Chastity Device my Master put it on me.  It was easy for my master to put on me.  First he put on the cock ring which fit perfectly and attached the Kali's Teeth with a lock.  It didn't hurt at first, but then I started to get the rush of having this new chastity device on me.  The harder I got the more it hurt.  My Master watched me freeze up in pain while jingling the keys.  The pain was so intense that it brought me to my knees.  Once my hard on went away, everything was fine again.  It was a very unique experience, that I didn't want to have to go through again.

A few days later my Master decided to take off my chastity device to see how it was made.  He found out that the teeth of Kali's Teeth were actually staples from a staple gun.  He wanted this device for 24/7 use for me and wanted me to be able to take a shower with it.  Afraid that the staples might rust, he coated it with some acrylic spray.  With each coat of acrylic it dulled the spikes on the device little by little.  Once my Master decided that it was thick enough he had me put it back on.  I instantly could feel the difference in the teeth.  They were more docile than before when I wasn't hard.  I felt that I could move around more without the fear of my penis getting scratched up just from getting up from a chair or working out.

Later that night my Master wanted to test the chastity device to make sure I couldn't masturbate, or even achieve a full erection without pain.  I was in terrible fear because I didn't want that horrible pain that I had felt before.  My master tied me up and teased me to his heart's desire.  I couldn't fight his persuasions and started to get hard.  As my dick grew so did the pain.  It was just as intense as before but worse because my Master wouldn't stop teasing me.  Sucking on my penis I never felt suck a mix of pleasure and pain.  I couldn't convince myself to get soft.  I was searching in my mind for ways to get my dick soft but I couldn't fight it, I had no control over my erection.  It was my Master's decision and he controlled my dick.

A rude sense of awakening happened that first night.  I realized that this chastity device was different than the others.  Not only did my Master control my orgasms, he now controlled whether or not I could even get hard.  In other chastity devices I could still get hard to a point without any pain what so ever.  Now it was a totally new level of chastity I had never experienced before.  I was excited and scared for what the next couple of months were going to mean for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the manufacturer of the KTB and the staples used in fabrication are 304 grade stainless steel, the same that is used in cutlery and eating utensils. There is no need to coat the spikes with acrylic or any other form of coating!

    Best,
    MCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Submit your blog or website now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 sites listed!

    SUBMIT RIGHT NOW with I Need Hits!

    ReplyDelete