Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fucking Milking

Tonight my Master decided that it was time to milk me again, but this time he bought a fairly large dildo and determined to use it on me.  I was pretty frightened because this dildo was about 2.5" thick.  It was probably the biggest dildo I have ever seen and my Master wanted to fuck me with it.

My master ended up surprised me by tying me up to the end of table face down with my ass hanging exposed and my legs spread apart.  He had never tied me up like this before, I always seemed to be tied up on the bed.  As i laid on the table tied up I knew what was coming, that huge dildo my Master bought was going to fuck me.  I dreaded all week ever since I saw it.  Now the moment had come.

My Master started out with spanking me until I was on the brink of crying and then proceed to fuck me with his large dildo.  It felt so amazing.  I had never had something that big up my ass before.  My master was gentle and rough at the same time.  I was in extacy when he fucked me with that thing.  When he decided I had enough he left me tied up on that table begging him to fuck me more.  I was enraged with hormones.  After two hours of being tied up on a table, desiring to be fucked my Master started to suck on my dick.  I dreaded this because I still had the Kali's Teeth on my dick.  As he sucked the pre-cum from my dick I got hard.  The pain shot through my dick like never before, and once satisfied with the pain, my Master un-tied me.

It was one of the most intense sessions we have ever had.  It made me feel loved, and used.  I wanted to jack off so bad by the end of the night, but every time I would get hard the Kali's Teeth would dig in even deeper, making me change my mind about even attempting such an act without my Master's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment